Is shopping at jerkingmad.com secure?
Your Personal privacy security is very important to us, and we take all precautions within our power to keep your privacy information completely secure. All sensitive information is encrypted and protected with SSL, which is the best encryption technology available. When you use PayPal to shop your financial information private, it isn’t shared with us.
How do I add products to my cart list?
- Go to https://www.jerkingmad.com/
- Log into your account.
- When you find a product you would like, click on it.
- On the product's description page, click on the "ADD TO BAG"
- The item will be added to your cart list.
- You'll find your cart list at the top of the page.
How do I subscribe or unsubscribe from the newsletter?
Go to our main page and scroll down. You'll find a newsletter sign up portion where you can enter your E-mail address and hit Subscribe.
To unsubscribe, you can log into your account and change your newsletter settings or click unsubscribe on any E-mail newsletter you receive from us.
How do I place an order?
- Go to https://jerkingmad.com/
- Log In to your account.
- Fill your shopping cart with all the products that you like.
- When you are ready, proceed to checkout. Make sure that your products are the right size and color.
- Choose the payment method of your preference. You can pay Paypal, Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E Check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account). You must make sure the billing address you input at checkout matches the billing address you have on file with your credit card company or else it will be declined.
- Complete your order.
How can I pay for an order?
You can pay Paypal, Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E Check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
Where is my order?
To get an update on your order:
- Log into your account
- Go to My Account
- Click on My Orders
- There you will find all your orders and details.
To review the shipping status of one of your orders click on the order's number. However, once the order ships, you will receive an email confirmation which will contain a tracking number. Orders usually ship within 3 working days
What does it mean when an order is "Processing"?
When your order is "Processing" it means that your order is in our system and our warehouse is working on getting it out.
Processing comes shortly before Shipped. On the rare occasion that we encounter a problem with your order, we will contact you.
My item arrived damaged.What should i do?
We are sincerely sorry that you order has arrived damaged! Please send us a photo of the damaged item at [email protected] We will send you another identical product, free of charge.
The wrong item arrived.What should i do?
We're sorry to hear that you received the incorrect product. Sometime our fulfillment team does make mistakes, and we sincerely apologize for this.
If this is the case, please send us a quick photo at [email protected], of the items you received. We will make it up to you by sending you another identical product immediately, free of charge. You can keep the additional product you received as well!
Only part of my order arrived,where is the rest of my order?
In order to save you money when we order our inventory, we do so from several different suppliers, placing our bids to get the lowest prices available so that we may pass the savings on to our customers at reduced prices, thereby saving you money. Because of this process, some of your items may come from different suppliers or from one supplier at different times. The result of these savings is sometimes a longer shipping and handling life, but we feel the products are well worth the wait. This is how we are able to offer you the lowest prices on the quality consumer products we sell.
Why are some of the sizes different than I'm used to seeing?
Because our underwear is manufactured all over the world, the sizing might be a little different than you are used to. And don't worry, just because you are normally a medium and now you are a large doesn't say anything about your self worth!